Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely people at The Broke and the Bookish. This week is all about the last ten books to come into your possession, either by buying, trading or borrowing. The books featured all come from a used book store called the Book Trader here in Groton, CT. It’s mostly used books, but I found a few new books in there for a great price. Aristotle and Dante was $7.95 new, compared to it’s original price of $10.99. I may have gone slightly overboard, but I just couldn’t pass up these deals.
• I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings – Maya Angelou
• The Black Jewel Trilogy – Anne Bishop
• Orange is the New Black – Piper Kerman
• The Winter Sea – Susanna Kearsley
• Queen of Camelot – Nancy McKenzie
• Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe – Benjamin Alire Saenz
• The Hunter’s Blade Trilogy – R. A. Salvatore
• Fight Club – Chuck Palahniuk
• Ender’s Game – Orson Scott Card
I know the list is only nine, but I didn’t count the trilogies as separate books. The pile on the left is mainly for me, while the pile on the right is mainly for my husband. Did I need new books? Not really. Unfortunately, I am an addict, and the drug is books. It’s bad. Like… really bad. Oh well. I’ll just have to avoid bookstores (and the library!) at any and all costs for the next month or so. If I can do that, I might be able to make a real dent in my huge TBR list/shelf. One of these days I’ll post a picture for you all.
What are some of the newest books you have? Did any of these make the list?